- Wide Insulation Test Voltages: 50V to 1,000 V
- AC Voltage: 2 Vrms to 600 Vrms (45 to 65 Hz)
- DC Voltage: +/- 2 to 600 Vdc
- Low-Resistance: 40.00 to 4,000 Ω
- Voltage (AC & DC): 0.1% of reading +/- 4 digits
- Resistance: ±2.5% reading ±8 digit (0.20 to 4000 Ω) ±8 digit (0.00 to 0.19 Ω)
- Two colors for judging measurement results
- USB Version 1.1 Compliant
- Insulation Detioration Diagnosis
- Automatic LED and Backlight
- Line probe with switch
Two colors for judging measurement results
Set a desired reference value with the comparator function, and it will judge PASS (Green) or FAIL (Red) of a measurement result.
Approximately 0.5 s high-speed measurement*
The measurement time of insulation resistance is approx. 0.5 s, which contributes to reducing the operation time.
*Under the conditions specified by Yokogawa, it may take time to measure due to the influence of capacitive component of a measuring target.
USB Version 1.1 Compliant
PC communication is possible with the dedicated USB communication adaptor (91030). Users can save as many as 1000 measurements to the internal memory from which data required for report generation, such as measurement data/time, measured value and range can be transmitted to a PC via communication.
91030 USB communication adaptor （Sold separately）
Driver installation is required to use the 91030 USB communication adaptor.